If you ever watched porn, you would notice that over the past decade, everybody in the porn industry had shaven or closely trimmed privates. Now in the 21st century, well-kept genitalia are fashionable, especially among swingers. It’s now more common for everyone to shave and some men are also embracing this idea. So much so, that waxing centers are popping up all over for that smooth shave.
There are a ton of options to choose from and choosing different styles and shapes to might actually be pretty fun. There are: the bold, the landing strip, heart shapes, triangles, or even V shapes. It can be a complete turn on for men and women alike because of increased sensation especially during oral pleasures. Some go as far as getting their pubic hair surgically removed with electrolysis. If you’re considering it, make sure it’s what you absolutely want because it’s expensive, painful, and permanent.
Now before you get out your razor and shaving cream, you might want to remember your first time. You may have experienced the agony of red bumps and in-grown hairs. If you have, Here are a few tips to help with your first shave:
- Ask your partner for a little help. If they’re too busy, use a mirror. (For best results, don’t shave in the shower.)
- Trim all excess hair with a pair of scissors. (Don’t use an electric razor.)
- Once you’ve trimmed enough hair, apply some shaving cream.
- Use a good razor with a new blade. You may need to change the blade before you’ve finished so keep that in mind.
- Shave with the grain first, then against the grain. This cuts down razor burn and eliminates In-grown hairs.
- This also makes the skin extra smooth.
- Shave gently around folds.
- Once you’re happy with the results, rinse with cold water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply zinc oxide afterwards if your skin is feeling sensitive.
Once you begin shaving, it’s best to incorporate it into your daily grooming routine. That way you won’t have to deal with the prickly sensation you feel when you haven’t shaved in a long time. If daily shaving seems like it’s too much work, you might want to consider waxing.
If, however, you’re still undecided, take my advice and just go for it. It’s hygienic, a lot of fun, and your partners will love it. So pick up a razor, some shaving cream, and get busy. After all, the only thing you have to lose is your hair.